- Every party we usually carve a watermelon (much easier to do than you think) and fill it with fruit salad. We've done a pirate ship, a basket, a frog, a brain and a baby carriage (for a baby shower). Kids and adults love these!
- Sandwiches or toasted cheese can easily be made more fun with cookie cutters
- Popcorn or pretzels served in patty cake cases looks great
- Making pizza or sushi can be a party activity and a tasty meal. You can cut pizza dough into shapes using cookie cutters
- Fruit based mini muffins
- Fruit kebabs. Kids love food on sticks. For younger kids, use an ice-cream stick rather than a skewer
- Dip and veggies or crackers. Thanks to a quick google I found a fun 'octopus dip' for our the Under the Sea party
What fun, naturally colourful foods do you serve at your party?