- 1 medium or large zucchini
- 1/4 cup lite milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain wholemeal flour
- Oil for frying
1. Grate zucchini and parmesan cheese
2. Mix all ingredients into a bowl
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. On low to medium heat, using a tablespoon, spoon mixture into pan. Cook fritters for 3-4 minutes each side. Turn when browned. Place on paper towel before serving.
My kids love these so I always double the recipe. You can add any veggies you like. Grated carrot or cooked mashed cauliflower work really well. Sometimes we make traffic light veggie fritters with grated zucchini and carrot, diced red capsicum and mushrooms and fresh or tinned corn.
More recipes to download
Traffic light gnocchi
Sweet potato, spinach & corn fritatta
Cauliflower and zucchini soup
Fruit kebabs with dipping yoghurt